Your gift matters
The Mathematics Research Center (MRC) supports many of the research activities of the department, including seminars and conferences, short- and long-term visitors, partial support for postdoctoral researchers, and outreach activities involving undergraduates and high school students.
Giving to MRC
Giving opportunities allow you to support:
- Endowed Professorships
- Postdoctoral Fellowships
- Graduate Fellowships
- Summer Undergraduate Research Fellowships
- Visitor Program
- Named Lectures Series, including the MRC Distinguished Lecture Series or the Public Lecture Series
- Friends of Mathematics Outreach Program
To submit an online gift
Donations may be made online via secured credit card payment:
1. Please go to: http://giving.stanford.edu/
2. Click on the red Make a Gift button on the upper right corner.
3. Choose “School of Humanities and Sciences” from the first drop down menu.
4. Choose “Dept or Program” from the second drop down menu.
5. Enter any “Special Instructions/Other Designation” and “Gift Type/Amount”
To send a check
Donations may also be made by enclosing
1. a check payable to “Stanford University – Department of Mathematics” and
2. specific instructions for the gift (eg which fund you wish to contribute)
and mailing them to:
Department of Mathematics Funds
Office of Development, Stanford University
326 Galvez Street
Stanford, CA 94305
Your generosity is very much appreciated!
If you have any questions with regard to supporting the MRC , please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org